Softball is a great opportunity to be a part of a Lincoln Lancer family, having fun and developing both softball and teamwork skills. Everyone is welcome at softball, even if you have had no previous experience. We are looking to learn and have fun together. Lincoln plans to field both a Varsity and Junior Varsity team this year so there is a spot for everyone. We are also able to support equipment needs.
Camp starts March 6-10 after school each day from 3:00pm-5:00pm. Regular season practice start March 27th.
Head Coach-Audra Pearson, email@example.com
Assistant Coach- Leslie Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coach-Julie McCueemail@example.com
Camp starts March 20-24 after school each day form 3:00pm-4:45pm. Regular season practice starts March 27th.
Head Coach: Faith Jessup-Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
We have spots for 12 boys and 12 girls on the golf team! ALL GRADE LEVELS WELCOME! No experience necessary! We have golf balls, and carts for players interested in participating. Must have physical and athletics paperwork and fee.
Boys Head Coach, Chris Colon, email@example.com
Girls Head Coach- TBD
Head Coach-Cindy Frazen, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Athletic Fee. A fee of $75 will be collected after tryouts.
· Equipment. A uniform (jersey and shorts) will be issued, to be returned at the end of the season. You are responsible for shin guards (required), soccer socks, practice attire, and cleats.
· Sports physical. A sports physical is not required this year.
· Transportation. All practices and home games will be at Lincoln. We will be bussed to away games.
· Tryouts. You will be evaluated on skills (dribbling, passing, ball control, shooting, heading, and defending), fitness (making the most of every practice) and teamwork (punctuality, equipment, etc.)
· Eligibility. Normal academic eligibility applies.
· Schedule (Google calendar). https://tinyurl.com/lmsgirlssoccer
- Costo Atlético. Un costo de $75 será cobrado después de las practicas (tryouts).
- Equipo. Un uniforme (playera y shorts) serán prestados, y deben regresarse al final de la temporada. Ustedes son responsables por las espinilleras (requeridas), calcetas, ropa de práctica y tacos.
- Examen Físico. El examen físico no es requerido este año.
- Transporte. Todas las prácticas y juegos en casa serán en Lincoln. Habrá camión para otros juegos.
- Practicas (Tryouts). Serán evaluadas en habilidades (dribbling, pases, control de pelota, tirar, cabecear y defender), estado físico (dar lo mejor cada practica) y trabajo en equipo (puntualidad, equipo, etc.)
- Elegibilidad. Se aplica la elegibilidad académica normal.
- Horario (Calendario en Google). https://tinyurl.com/lmsgirlssoccer
Lincoln is fortunate to have another Spring Season of Flag Football.
Practice is two days a week. Participants can also be in Track and Golf while still on the Flag Football team.
Register through the City of Fort Collins Recreator online at : www.fcgov.com/recreator or call 970-221-6655
Open to 40 players. Cost is $89.00. Reduced fee is available through the City of Ft. Collins.
Head Coach Frank Martinez, email@example.com