School Colors: Green/Yellow
School Hours: 8:05 am-3:00 pm
School Mascot: The Lancer
Welcome to Lincoln Middle School - The Place to Be. Lincoln's facility is located on a secluded 50-acre (200,000 m2) site. The current building was built in 1974, and a $1.2 million addition and technology upgrade were completed in 1995. An additional gym and classrooms were added in 2001 through a partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of Larimer County. The original Lincoln was built in 1903 on Meldrum Street where the Lincoln Center is now located. It was called Fort Collins High School until 1925, when the “new” FCHS was built on Remington Street.
The middle school is divided into three smaller grade level “pods.” Each pod or wing consists of its own grade level that houses students, lockers, classrooms and teachers. Shared space includes visual and performing arts classrooms, computer labs, and a technology/robotics classroom. Teachers utilize leading technology such as smart televisions, 1-1 devices, 3D printers and more.
Lincoln Middle School Mission Statement
“At Lincoln we challenge, empower and inspire one another to achieve our highest potential as active members of a global community.
We Question, Learn, Think, Care and Act”