We are excited to begin our second set of sports for this school year! Hopefully during the off-season athletes have taken the opportunity to stay in shape and prepared for this season!
Before an athlete is permitted to participate in practice he/she must complete several steps. Visit the General Information page for information.
- Suggested Equipment- Purchase appropriate wrestling shoes.
- Practices: All practices will begin at 3:00 and end at 5:15. Players need to be picked up by 5:45 at the very latest. The city bus is available for pick ups as well.
- Wrestling is NOT a cut sport and is divided into Junior Varsity and Varsity levels.
- Please check the School Calendar for the dates of first practice and team photo days.
- Please notify coaches of any medical needs that are specific to your player (asthma, hearing, etc.)