We are excited to begin our second set of sports for this school year! Hopefully during the off-season athletes have taken the opportunity to stay in shape and prepared for this season!
Before an athlete is permitted to participate in practice he/she must complete several steps. Visit the General Information page for information.
- Suggested Equipment- Purchase appropriate wrestling shoes.
- Practices: All practices will begin at 3:00 and end at 5:15. Players need to be picked up by 5:45 at the very latest. The city bus is available for pick ups as well.
- Wrestling is NOT a cut sport and is divided into Junior Varsity and Varsity levels.
- Please check the School Calendar for the dates of first practice and team photo days.
- Please notify coaches of any medical needs that are specific to your player (asthma, hearing, etc.)
School Physical on file
Medical info.(sheet of info)
Pay fee, $110(free / reduced lunch)
Mouth guard for wrestlers with braces
Hoodie (spirit pack)
Shorts and T-shirt for practices (spirit pack)
Locker and combination lock, will be available for storing uniforms and personal belongings
Camp- January 6-10 First Practice- January 13th
Time: 3:05 to 3:20 study hall 3:30 to 5:15-30 pm wrestling practice
No School, No Practice (coaches will notify wrestlers)
Opt. Saturday Moring practice (coaches will notify wrestlers)
Dual Meets: every Tuesdays and Fridays Sites: Local Middle School Time: 3:30 pm
City Tournament: February 29th , FCHS 7:00 weigh-ins 9:00 start wrestling
Lincoln Club Wrestling: March, Middle Sch. regional (3/22), state wrestling (3/27-3/28)
Lincoln LANCER WRESTLING 2020