August is the beginning of a new season and school year and now the time to begin practicing for softball! Hopefully during the off-season athletes have taken the opportunity to stay in shape, hit the batting cages and prepare for this season!
Before an athlete is permitted to participate in practice he/she must complete several steps. Visit the General Information page for information.
- Suggested Equipment-Purchase a glove, cleats, and bat. (Gloves and bats are available through the school).
- The first week consists of skill building and try-outs for the varsity team.
- Please check the School Calendar for the dates of first practice and team photo days.
- Softball is NOT a cut sport and JV teams will be created based upon the number of athletes.
- Please notify coaches of any medical needs that are specific to your player (asthma, hearing, etc.)