Softball is open to all 7th and 8th grade girls.
Tryouts will be held on March 6-8, 2019, from 2:45-4:45pm. To tryout, athletes must have all required paperwork completed and have paid the athletic fee.
Players should come prepared to practice outside or inside, depending on the weather. Bring your glove, appropriate footwear, and additional layers for cold weather practice.
If you have any questions, contact Coach Garcia
August is the beginning of a new season and school year and now the time to begin practicing for softball! Hopefully during the off-season athletes have taken the opportunity to stay in shape, hit the batting cages and prepare for this season!
Before an athlete is permitted to participate in practice he/she must complete several steps. Visit the General Information page for information.
- Suggested Equipment-Purchase a glove, cleats, and bat. (Gloves and bats are available through the school).
- The first week consists of skill building and try-outs for the varsity team.
- Please check the School Calendar for the dates of first practice and team photo days.
- Softball is NOT a cut sport and JV teams will be created based upon the number of athletes.
- Please notify coaches of any medical needs that are specific to your player (asthma, hearing, etc.)